Recipe of the week
While diet meal replacement bars are the mainstay of our programme, our delicious diet conscious recipes will help you stick to your plans to lose weight fast and stay the course after you have reached your optimum weight.
Stir-Fried Chicken with Chilli & Coriander
What you'll need
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- ½ long red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- ½ long green chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh lemongrass
- 2 chicken breast fillets, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- ¼ cup fresh coriander leaves
- ½ bunch pak choy, chopped
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
The easy bit
- Heat sesame and vegetable oils in a wok.
- Add red and green chillies, ginger and lemongrass and stir-fry
for 1 minute to release flavours.
- Add chicken and stir-fry for another 5-6 minutes until chicken
has cooked through.
- Add the soy sauce, coriander and pak choy and toss to
- Serve with lime wedges.
Tip: Replace chicken with prawns or tofu to add variety to your