Recipe of the week
While diet meal replacement bars are the mainstay of our programme, our delicious diet conscious recipes will help you stick to your plans to lose weight fast and stay the course after you have reached your optimum weight.
Steak with Cherry Tomatoes and Wilted Baby Spinach
What you'll need
- 2 fillet, rump or sirlion steaks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 125g cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 200g wilted spinach
- salt and ground black pepper
The easy bit
- Cover the steaks with the oil, season with salt and
pepper and place in a hot pan.
- After cooking for 1 minute, turn the steak and cook as
desired. Timing depends on the thickness of the steak and
preference (allow 5 minutes for medium rare).
- Chop tomatoes and place in a bowl with the herbs, vinegar
and seasoning. Add this mixture to the pan and heat through for 1-2
- Spoon on top of the steak and serve with wilted