Recipe of the week
While diet meal replacement bars are the mainstay of our programme, our delicious diet conscious recipes will help you stick to your plans to lose weight fast and stay the course after you have reached your optimum weight.
Honey and Orange Pork Steaks with Wilted Spinach
What you'll need
- 2 pork steaks
- ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 300g fresh spinach
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- juice and zest of one orange
- 3 sprigs of sage, roughly chopped
The easy bit
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Mix together the honey, zest and juice of the orange in a
bowl and put to one side.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and seal the fillets on both
sides. Once sealed glaze the pork with the honey and orange
- Place the pan into the oven and cook for 8-10 minutes
unitl cooked through.
- Remove and rest for 5 - 8 minutes.
- Wilt 300g of fresh spinach - place in microwaveable bowl,
sprinkle with water and cover with microwavable plate. Microwave
for 4-5 minutes and leave to cool.
- Remove plate and drain any excess water from the spinach
before positioning on plate.
- Place the rested fillets on top of the spinach and