Click here to download a copy of our recipe book
Recipe of The Week
While diet meal replacement bars are the mainstay of our programme, our delicious diet conscious recipes will help you stick to your plans to lose weight fast and stay the course after you have reached your optimum weight.
Sticky Pork with Asian Greens
What you'll need
- 1 pork fillet, about 400 g
- 2½ tablespoons char siu sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- ½ bunch bok choy, cut in half lengthwise
- 100 g mange tout, trimmed
- 50 g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander leaves
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
The easy bit
- Rub pork fillet with 2 tablespoons char siu sauce and refrigerate for 1 hour. Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan until hot, then sear the pork fillet on both sides.
- Transfer to an oven tray and roast for 20-25 minutes. 3
- Heat the sesame oil in a wok, add the garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add the bok choy and cook for 1 minute, then add a splash of water and the remaining char siu sauce.
- Add the mange tout and sugar snap peas and stir-fry for another 2 minutes until vegetables are cooked but still crisp.
- Slice pork on an angle and serve with the vegetables, coriander and lime wedges.
Tip: Make this recipe with chicken or tofu to add variety to your meals.
- Energy 265 kcal
- Protein 49g
- Fat 13g
- Carbs 11g