What you’ll need
- 4 lamb chops
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- handful of mint, chopped
- handful of coriander, chopped
- 1/3 cucumber
- 1 green pepper
- 3 ripe plum tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 red onion, chopped
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
The easy bit
- Halve the cucumber, scoop out seeds, chop and place into a large bowl.
- Finely chop the onions, pepper and tomatoes and add to the bowl with the crushed garlic, lime zest and juice, coriander, salt and black pepper.
- Mix the ingredients together, cover the bowl and place in the fridge to chill for an hour.
- Marinate the chops in the balsamic vinegar and mint, and leave to soak for 30 minutes.
- Grill the chops for 2-3 minutes on each side and leave to rest before serving with a generous spoon of salsa.