What you’ll need
- 4 lamb chops
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 rosemary sprig, finely chopped
- 2tsp olive oil
For the Vegetables
- 1 small red onion, cut into chunks
- 1 courgette, cut into chunks
- 5 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100g cabbage
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 50ml vegetable stock
The easy bit
1. Pre-heat the grill.
2. In a bowl mix the rosemary, garlic and olive oil add the lamb, season with salt and pepper and mix well so all the flavours are working into the lamb.
3. To make the vegetables, take a medium sized frying pan add the olive oil and cook the onions for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add the courgettes and continue frying until the vegetables start to colour, next add the garlic, cherry tomatoes and kale, fry for 2 minutes, then add the stock and simmer whilst you cook the lamb.
5. Place the lamb under the grill and cook for 4-5 minutes on both sides until golden.
6. Serve the lamb on a bed of the pan roast vegetables.