What you’ll need
- 2 x 150g Pork tenderloin fillets
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons salt reduced soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 175g green beans
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Fresh coriander
The easy bit
- Preheat the oven to 180°c.
- Cut both fillets in half (so they will marinade and cook faster). Then marinate with soy sauce, honey, ginger and olive oil for 20 minutes or longer.
- Meanwhile, blanch green beans in boiling water with a pinch of salt for 4-5 minutes or until cooked and refresh in iced water. Drain well and set aside.
- Sear pork fillets in a very hot pan until golden on all sides, then finish them off in the oven for a further of 6-7 minutes for medium or 10-12minutes for well done. Rest for 5 minutes.
- To serve, slice pork fillets and toss blanched green beans with sesame seeds. Spoon pan juices over pork pieces and garnish with fresh coriander.