What you’ll need
- 1 pork fillet, about 400 g
- 2½ tablespoons char siu sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- ½ bunch bok choy, cut in half lengthwise
- 100 g mange tout, trimmed
- 50 g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander leaves
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
The easy bit
- Rub pork fillet with 2 tablespoons char siu sauce and refrigerate for 1 hour. Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan until hot, then sear the pork fillet on both sides.
- Transfer to an oven tray and roast for 20-25 minutes. 3
- Heat the sesame oil in a wok, add the garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add the bok choy and cook for 1 minute, then add a splash of water and the remaining char siu sauce.
- Add the mange tout and sugar snap peas and stir-fry for another 2 minutes until vegetables are cooked but still crisp.
- Slice pork on an angle and serve with the vegetables, coriander and lime wedges.
Tip: Make this recipe with chicken or tofu to add variety to your meals.
- Energy 265 kcal
- Protein 49g
- Fat 13g
- Carbs 11g