What you’ll need
- 4 cooked chicken breasts, skins removed
- 15g light butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons curry paste
- 2 tablespoons tomato puree
- 1 handful of raisins
- 75ml red wine
- juice of half a lemon
- 4 tablespoons mango chutney
- 200ml low fat mayonaise
- 200ml low fat greek yogurt
The easy bit
- In a small pan heat the butter and add the onion and cook for 3-4 minutes until softened.
- Add curry paste, tomato puree, wine, mango chutney and lemon juice and simmer uncovered for 5 minutes until the sauce is reduced to a chutney consistency.
- In a bowl mix together the raisins, mayonaise, yogurt, salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine the two mixtures together and add the diced chicken breasts.
- Serve with either wilted spinach or a green salad.