What you’ll need
- 2 x 150g white fish fillet such as Cod, skinless
- 2 tablespoons tamari, or salt reduced soy sauce
- few drops sesame oil
- handful of fresh shitake mushrooms.
- 50g sugar snap peas
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- 1 spring onion
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- fresh coriander to garnish
The easy bit
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Cut 4 pieces of baking paper approximately 40x30cm.
- In a bowl, mix tamari and sesame oil together.
- Place sugar snap peas in the middle of double layered baking paper, then drizzle with 1 teaspoon of olive oil on each paper, and place a fish fillet on top. Scatter over a half of the ginger, spring onion and mushroom and pour over half of the soy sauce mixture on each piece of paper. Join paper sides in the middle and fold together, pleating to enclose. Twist both ends several times. Place the parcels in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Place the parcels on plates, cut the parcels in the middle and garnish with fresh coriander. Serve the fish in the parcel.
- Any fish fillet can be used to your preferences.
- Use fresh shitake mushrooms if available.
- Soak dried mushroom in warm water until soft before use.