What you’ll need
- 300 g blue eye (or any firm white fish), cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- salt and black pepper
- ½ cup plain low-fat yoghurt
- 50 g baby spinach
- ¼ cup fresh coriander leaves
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves
The easy bit
- Soak 4 bamboo skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- Thread blue eye evenly onto skewers and place in a shallow dish.
- In a bowl, mix together oil, 1 teaspoon cumin, the coriander, paprika, lemon juice, zest and chilli, then season with salt and pepper.
- Pour over the fish skewers and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, stir the remaining cumin through the yoghurt and set aside.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan and cook the skewers for 2-3 minutes on each side until cooked.
- Place on a bed of baby spinach and top with the coriander, mint and cumin yoghurt.
Tip: You can use any firm white fish instead of the blue eye.
- Energy 285 kcal
- Protein 32g
- Fat 14g
- Carbs 6g