What you’ll need
- 450 grams cleaned and deveined prawns
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 large cloves garlic, crushed
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- Pinch of dried chilli flakes to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
The easy bit
- Heat the butter and oil in a frying pan over a medium-hot heat until foam subsides. Add the garlic, parsley, lemon juice, wine, chilli flakes, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add prawns and cook, stirring frequently for 5-6 minutes until prawns are pink. Remove from heat.
- Place prawns on serving plate and pour sauce over prawns from the frying pan. Serve immediately with either steamed Asian greens or steamed vegetables.
- Energy – 341 kcal
- Protein – 30 grams
- Carbs – 4 grams
- Fats – 20 grams
- Fibre – 2 grams