What you’ll need
- 250 g skinless white fish fillet, such as trevally
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- ½ teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime or
- lemon zest
- 2 green beans, cut into very thin slices
- salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
The easy bit
- Place the fish, curry paste, fish sauce and sugar in a food processor and blend well.
- Transfer to a bowl and stir in the zest and beans, making sure that they are evenly distributed throughout the mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper, then form the mixture into 8 patties.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan and fry the patties over a moderate heat until golden brown on each side.
- Serve warm with salad and a little sweet chilli sauce.
Tip: The fresh fish can be substituted for canned tuna in spring water – just be sure to drain the tuna well.
- Energy 187 kcal
- Protein 29g
- Fat 6g
- Carbs 4g