What you’ll need
- 2 bunches bok choy, baby
- 1 teaspoon peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon ginger, finely grated
- 1 garlic, small clove, crushed
The easy bit
- Wash and cut baby bok choy bunches into four sections through the centre.
- Bring a wok full of water to the boil, blanch vegetables for 1 minute maintaining maximum heat.
- Thoroughly drain in a colander and spread on a plate.
- Heat oil in a wok until smoking. Add ginger and garlic and the blanched vegetables. Toss over moderate heat until vegetables are heated through (approx. 2 minutes).