What you’ll need
- 1 large cauliflower, divided into florets
- 1 knob of light butter
- 40 g cheddar cheese, diced
- 5 g cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 50 ml double cream
The easy bit
- Pre-heat oven 220°C / gas mark 6.
- Cook the cauliflower in a pan of salted water until tender and drain.
- Combine the cream, butter, diced cheese, mustard and salt in a bowl over a pan of hot water and simmer and stir constantly until smooth.
- Place cauliflower in an ovenproof dish and cover with cheese sauce. Sprinkle with grated cheese and place in oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with paprika and serve.