What you’ll need
- 50g green olives, pitted
- 2 tsp capers
- 1 small clove garlic
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 3 portobello mushrooms
- 3 artichoke hearts, halved
- 3 slices Taleggio or Mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp thyme leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
The easy bit
- For the tapenade, put the olives, capers, and garlic in a food processor and process until smooth, then add 2 teaspoons olive oil to bring the mix together.
- Brush the mushrooms and artichokes with the remaining olive oil and grill (mushrooms stem-side first).
- When you turn them, place the Taleggio / Mozzarella cheese on top of the mushroom to melt.
- Dress mushrooms and artichokes with the tapenade, garnish with thyme and season with salt and pepper.