What you’ll need
Makes 20 Slices
- 1/2 cup courgette, grated
- 1/2 cup carrot, grated
- 1/2 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup leek, finely chopped
- 1 cup cauliflower, steamed, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons spring onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup wholemeal self raising flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
The easy bit
- Sauté all the vegetables in olive oil in a frypan over moderate heat, for 3-5 minutes or until softened.
- Place contents of frypan in a large bowl.
- Toss flour through vegetables.
- Line lamington tray or shallow baking dish with baking paper.
- Place mixture into tray.
- Stir the lightly beaten eggs through the mixture and spread out evenly.
- Bake in moderate oven for 30 minutes or until set.
- Loosen edges with knife. Cut into 20 squares.