TRIM PHASE – QUICK START GUIDE
Well done! You’ve taken the first step to achieving your weight loss goals! Here is what to do in three easy steps to get you started straight away:
Set your target
The ‘My Celebrity Slim Section’ in the full programme guide is your space to record where you are now and where you want to be. It only takes a few minutes to check your BMI (see p27) and jump on the scales. Then you can decide what your goals are and get started towards them.
Discover the food options
Celebrity Slim Meal replacements will take care of 2 of your main meals each day. Choose from shakes, soups, meal bars, smoothies, etc. Go online or check the product lists (p66) for all of the great options.
You can also enjoy a delicious balanced meal each day. This should consist of protein (such as meat, fish, eggs or Quorn) and vegetables or salad. You can check the food lists and recipe ideas at the back of this guide (page 59). Look for some quick and easy ideas to get you started here on our website.
You should also include 3 healthy snacks in your daily diet. Choose any of the options from the list of snack ideas on page 21. To help you plan for the week use the week plan on page 32.
Become a member of the Celebrity Slim Club
Membership is completely FREE and gives you a host of great benefits including access to our complete recipes library, hints and tips on food options and exercise, and access to social forums where you can share your experience and get help and advice.
KEYS TO WEIGHT LOSS SUCCESS
- Calorie Reduction. You will consume between 1200-1500 Calories per day.
- Controlling Carbohydrates. Your daily carbohydrate intake will fall from an average of 250-350g to 90-150g.
- Choose Good Fats. Whilst overall fat consumption will be reduced you will still consume sufficient essential ‘good fats’.
- Protein at each meal. This helps to provide adequate protein for lean muscle maintenance.
- Better food choices. We help you to make better choices: low GI carbohydrates and healthy fats.
- Plenty of fruit and vegetables. We recommend you consume 2 low GI fruits and 3 servings of vegetables per day to help increase your vitamin, mineral, anti-oxidant and fibre intake.
- Smaller portion size. Smaller and more regular portion sizes mean we do not over-consume in one meal and we spread our intake throughout the day.
- Water consumption. Water plays a key part in the Celebrity Slim Programme. You should aim to drink 2 litres of water each day.
- Support. Support is available every step of the way through our trained staff, our website or our call centre.