Feta Cheese, Bacon & Spinach Omelette
What you’ll need
- 4 large eggs
- 100g feta cheese (crumbled)
- 6 slices of lean cooked bacon (diced, all visible fat removed before cooking)
- 200g baby spinach
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 20g button mushrooms
The easy bit
- Break eggs into a bowl and whisk together.
- Add some oil to a frying pan, heat gently for 1 minute then add the egg mixture. When the omelette is nearly set, add the spinach, mushrooms, bacon and the feta cheese and cook for a further minute.
- Fold omelette and serve with tomato salad drizzled with balsamic vinegar.