What you’ll need
- 2 pork steaks
- ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 300g fresh spinach
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- juice and zest of one orange
- 3 sprigs of sage, roughly chopped
The easy bit
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Mix together the honey, zest and juice of the orange in a bowl and put to one side.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and seal the fillets on both sides. Once sealed glaze the pork with the honey and orange mixture.
- Place the pan into the oven and cook for 8-10 minutes unitl cooked through.
- Remove and rest for 5 – 8 minutes.
- Wilt 300g of fresh spinach – place in microwaveable bowl, sprinkle with water and cover with microwavable plate. Microwave for 4-5 minutes and leave to cool.
- Remove plate and drain any excess water from the spinach before positioning on plate.
- Place the rested fillets on top of the spinach and serve.