What you’ll need
- 16 lamb cutlets
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped rosemary or picked thyme
- 16 thin slices Italian prosciutto
- 2 cucumbers, peeled, quartered lengthways, seeds sliced away and discarded, cut into 2cm chunks
- 1 cup frozen broad beans (I like to remove the skins but if you couldn’t be bothered, skin on is good fibre!)
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and bashed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 – 2 tablespoons roughly chopped parsley
- 4 wedges of lemon for serving
- salt and black pepper
The easy bit
- To prepare lamb, lay all cutlets on a chopping board, sprinkle each piece with a small amount of rosemary or thyme, some black pepper, then wrap each cutlet with a piece of prosciutto. Cook on a non-stick pan on high heat with 1 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil. When the prosciutto is nice and golden, turn to cook other side. This should take about 2 minutes each side depending on size of cutlets. Rest cutlets for about 1 minute.
- To sautee cucumbers, simply heat same pan (uncleaned) with 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil on high heat, add cucumbers and broad beans and saute for about 1 minute. Turn heat off, add garlic, parsley, lemon, pinch of salt and pepper. Divide lamb and vegies into 4 plates with a wedge of lemon each and serve immediately.