What you’ll need
- 1/2 small cauliflower, trimmed and cut into small florets
- 125 g mange tout, or sugar snap peas, topped and tailed
- 1 small red onion, peeled and finely sliced
- 1/2 red pepper, diced into small pieces
- 3 shallots, trimmed and finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 1/2 cup pecan nuts, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup greek style yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons lime rind, grated
The easy bit
- Steam or microwave the cauliflower and mange tout (or sugar snap peas) until just tender. Set aside to cool.
- Add the red onion, red pepper, shallots, parsley, sweet chilli sauce, and pecan nuts (keeping just a few).
- Combine the yoghurt, lime juice and lime rind.
- Spoon the yoghurt mixture on top of the salad and sprinkle with the leftover pecan nuts.