What you’ll need
1 wedge = 1 allowable snack
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil
- 50 g green beans, cut into 2 cm lengths
- ½ green pepper, diced
- 1 small courgette, sliced
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 100 g ham, chopped
- salt and black pepper
- 3 eggs, beaten
The easy bit
- Heat the olive oil in a medium frying pan, then add the vegetables and ham.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes until the vegetables have released their flavours.
- Season well with salt and pepper, then pour over the beaten eggs.
- Reduce the heat and cook for about 5 minutes, then transfer to a preheated grill and cook until golden brown.
- Turn out onto a plate and allow to stand for a few minutes.
- Cut into 4 wedges to serve.
Tip: Serve with a salad or steamed vegetables to make a meal for two.
- Energy 138 kcal
- Protein 10g
- Fat 10g
- Carbs 2g